Winter Haven Criminal Defense Law Firm
Winter Haven Criminal Defense Attorney
Firm Profile
Common Questions
Representative Cases
Contact Us
1519 Third Street SE, Winter Haven, FL 33880

Termination of Probation

After you have served a sufficient amount of time on Probabtion or Community Control in Florida, you can ask the Court to modify or terminate your supervision. You should hire an experienced criminal defense lawyer from our firm to review the terms of your supervision and see what can be done to either terminate or modify your Probation or Community Control.

If you have completed all of the terms of your probation ahead of schedule, you may be eligible to be allowed to be released from supervision. An experienced attorney will be able to contact your probation officer and the State Attorney's Office to determine if you are eligible for termination, and can file the appropriate motion to have your request to be terminated heard by a judge.

View our Blog